Swiss German Transcriber - Switzerland
More information about this job:
At Teemwork.ai, we hire talented people around the globe who have skills in languages and technology to provide deep market insight for our services. We provide a true work-life balance - with flexible schedules and the convenience of employment from your own home.
In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are currently looking for quality Swiss German speaking Transcribers to join our global SEO team in Switzerland.
Daily tasks of Transcribers include checking and refining sentences or short texts, in Swiss German, generated by speech-to-text transcription programs. On some projects within the transcription range, you may be asked to tag and annotate sentences/texts based on guidelines given in training. Each project has a specific group of guidelines that will be explained during training in detail. Training will involve specific examples of what you can expect to see while working, this will prepare you for every eventuality.
Our schedule is flexible to adapt to yours, although you must commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week and a maximum of 25 hours.
We offer a standard base salary with a bonus rate offered if you satisfy the quality, throughput and productivity goals.
If you are looking for an opportunity to participate in a long-term project in partnership with a multi-national corporation, read on!
- Native/Advanced level proficiency in Swiss German as well as High German
- Intermediate level of English is preferred
- Residing permanently in Switzerland
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of self-management and organizing your time efficiently to complete tasks
- Problem-solving skills
- Personal computer running Windows OS
- Stable, high-speed Internet connection
- Independent contractor employment
- 165 USD per 1 audio hour completed plus bonuses
- Free training, we will be providing detailed guidelines
- 10-25 hours per week, on a flexible schedule (Part-time/Work-from-Home)