Speech Collector - Canada
More information about this job:
At Teemwork.ai, we hire talented people around the globe who have skills in languages and technology to provide deep market insight for our services.
- a true work-life balance
- flexible schedules and the convenience of employment from your own home.
In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are currently looking for participants willing to collaborate with us on speech recognition project. Participants must be English native speakers aged 16 years and older.
The goal of this project is to capture spoken utterances from adults in a variety of languages, including Canadian English, in a home or office environment to be used to develop speech recognition technology.
As participant you will be asked to make a call with someone you know (family member, friend, etc.). We are looking to collect short phone conversation (7-10 min. long) base on a scenario provided in advance. This is a simulation, no personal information from your end will be shared during this call.
- Be an English native speaker from Canada
- One participant will need to use a USB headset (no Bluetooth or analog) and a computer
- The second participant must be joining the meeting via mobile phone
*Technical support will be provided throughout the entire project.
- Each participant will receive $35.00USD (prior review and acceptance from the QC team).
- Payments are made via PayPal