Search Engine Evaluator - Russia
||Search Engine Evaluation
More information about this job:
Teemwork.ai is currntly looking for Search Engine Evaluators to join our Search Engine team in Russia.
Your role as Evaluator is to analyze search results for relevancy and quality. You will give feedback to ensure that internet search results are accurate, appropriate and comprehensive to the searcher's intent based on the market you are located in.
You must be comfortable navigating websites, search engines, and know how to find things online in general. You are ideally up-to-date on news, current events and pop culture.
This position gives you the opportunity to participate in a long-term project focused on improving the web experience for your country. You will have flexible working terms and work from the comfort of your own home.
- Query search engines based on a pre-defined list of key words and websites
- Determine the relevancy of results based on a rating scheme
- Your feedback is used to improve and refine the results of the search engine to improve everyone’s user experience
- Non-technical – we provide you full training for the position
- Native level proficiency in Russian
- Residing permanently in Russia
- Capable of self-management and organizing your time efficiently to complete tasks
- Responsible and results-driven
- Capable of working in flexible schedule conditions
- Personal computer running Windows OS
- Stable, high-speed internet connection
- General proficiency with computer and web applications
- At least 18 years of age
- Independant contractor employment
- Free training, we will be providing detailed guidelines
- 10-25 hours per week, on a flexible schedule (part-time/work-from-home)