Online Ad Evaluator - Poland
||Search Engine Evaluation
More information about this job:
At Teemwork.ai, we hire talented people around the globe who have skills in languages and technology to provide deep market insight for our services. We provide a true work-life balance - with flexible schedules and the convenience of employment from your own home.
In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are currently looking for quality Online Ad Evaluators to join our global SEO team.
Your role as Online Ad Evaluator is to analyze advertisements for relevancy and quality. You will give feedback to ensure that the results are accurate, appropriate and comprehensive to the searcher’s intent based on the market you are located in Poland.
Daily tasks of Online Ad Evaluators will involve rating advertisements based on a set of guidelines. Each project has a specific group of guidelines that will be explained during training in detail. Training will involve specific examples of what you can expect to see while working, this will prepare you for every eventuality. Tasks to be completed require high focus however, each task can be completed within 10 seconds to one minute.
As Evaluator, you must be comfortable navigating websites, search engines, and know how to find things online in general. You are ideally up-to-date on news, current events and pop culture.
Our schedule is flexible to adapt to yours, although you must commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week and a maximum of 25 hours.
We offer a standard base salary with a bonus rate offered if you satisfy the quality, throughput and productivity goals.
If you are looking for an opportunity to participate in a long-term project in partnership with a multi-national corporation, read on!
- Native level proficiency in Polish
- Intermediate knowledge of English preferred
- Residing permanently in Poland
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of self-management and organizing your time efficiently to complete tasks
- Problem-solving skills
- Personal computer running Windows OS
- Stable, high-speed Internet connection
- Independent contractor employment
- Free training, we will be providing detailed guidelines
- 10-25 hours per week, on a flexible schedule (Part-time/Work-from-Home)
Why wait, apply now