Audio Collection for Samsung Users
More information about this job:
We are currently starting an audio collection project that will focus on different accents present across the United States.
Each participants in this project will receive a set of utterances in text form (one word or short sentence) to record on their Samsung Android (Andoid 9.0 or above) phones in a quiet surrounding, using our client’s tool.
- In this project you will:
- Read and follow our guidelines.
- Record the set of utterances in a quiet environment
- Upload the collected audios in a zip format as explained in guidelines.
- Requirements to participate:
Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
Indian (all Indian langauges)
Spanish (all Spanish speaking countries accepted)
- Following devices: Samsung Android Devices (Galaxy S8/S8+ and Android OS 9.0 or above), and a computer to export the recorded audios.
- If you are unsure about your Samsung device meeting requirement: please check the release date, all Galaxy phones released after Feb 2017 with Android 9.0 and 10.0 will be accepted.
If you don’t have one of the devices listed above you can borrow one from a friend or family member.
This project is a one-time collection. Each participant will be asked to record the 540+ utterances only once. The task can be finished in 1.5 to 2 hours.
- 40 USD
- Payments will be made bi-weekly via Payoneer/PayPal/IACH
- Please note: The participants will be paid after the client accepts the whole recorded set.
If you are interested in taking part please fill the application in the following link
For first time applicants please click on:
"First use, please Register."
After receiving your submission the project team will then contact you with further information regarding the next step.