More information about this job:
At Teemwork.ai, we hire talented people around the globe who have skills in languages and technology to provide deep market insight for our services. We provide a true work-life balance - with flexible hours that adapt to yours.
To continue our accelerated growth, we are currently looking for a Hearing Specialist to collaborate with us on a new data collection project in King County (WA).
Purpose of this collection is to provide training data which will be used to improve the experience users have with wearable technology. Your role will be to administer a modified Hughson-Westlake non-medical hearing screening to establish base line hearing levels, for study participants.
Position is ideal for assistant audiologists and individuals who have existing knowledge and experience administering hearing exercises.
- Bachelor in audiology or related field
- Ensure all screening is done in accordance with project requirements
- Daily communication with project team
- Communicate feedback and issues to Management
- Compensation to be discussed
- Full-time employment with benefits