Data Collector - Bellevue
Mehr Informationen zu diesem Job:
At AIDI, we hire talented people around the globe who have skills in languages and technology to provide deep market insight for our services. We provide a true work-life balance - with flexible schedules and the convenience of employment from your own home.
In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are currently looking for quality Data Collectors to aid us with a new VR collection for our client, one of the world’s most valuable companies.
You will be part of a team who will perform the collection and ensure that the data is up to the quality standard provided by our client.
This project will run from Nov 1st (training begins) to Dec 31st with a great chance of extending to the end of July 2022.
If you are looking for an opportunity to participate in a long-term project in partnership with a multi-national corporation, read on!
- Recruit participants for the speech collection purposes
- Schedule time with participants to complete the recording
- Conduct confidential data collection activities
- Respond to questions the participants may have
- Report data, communicate feedback and issues to Team Leader
- Ensure that all data captured is kept physically secure at all time
- Following all required protocols
- General proficiency with computer and web applications
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner
- Committed to the task
- Comfort using sensitive electronic equipment (with training)
- Ability to work off hours and weekends if required
- Compensation of $25 USD per hour
- Training period will get paid
- Full time commitment (30-40 hrs/week)
- Independent contractor employment