Technical Computer Specialist - Bellevue
More information about this job:
Teemwork.ai is currently looking for a quality Technical Computer Specialist to collaborate with us on a new temporary project. This project will run from Nov 1st to Dec 31st with possibility of extension until July.
This job involves controlling the data quality of the deliverables from different external data providers, such as audio and visual (VR/AR) transcriptions and annotations and semantic tagging.
The successful candidate must have the understanding of computers, hardware and data processing.
You will be, among other things, collecting data sets from participants in a controlled environment, processing data, file naming, uploading data, and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Degree in a related field preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to work full-time in our Bellevue office
- Experience with testing and maintenance
- Able to diagnose and repair faults, network issues
- Analytical thinking and attention to details
- Accountability, ability to meet deadlines and to work in a team
- Very good grammar and writing skills
- Fast learning skills of new processes and tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and web interfaces
- Compensation of $30-33 USD per hour
- Full time commitment (30-40 hrs/week)