Mehr Informationen zu diesem Job:
We are looking for certified Accessibility Testers with a knowledge of Accessibility compliance guidelines to collaborate with us on a new project. We are bringing together a platform where Accessibility testers and subject matter experts will get a chance to have a digital presence and identify accessibility compliance issues. Testing can be completed entirely remote from the comfort of your home.
- Accessibility testers will provide insight and findings regarding controls and content on a screen and their adherence to accessibility guidelines.
- We are looking for participants who can support testing activities and associated initiatives as needed for the next 6-12 months.
- Trusted Tester Certified with the ability to verify certification, or
- International Association of Accessibility Professionals Certification, or
- Other certifications related to acessibility test, please specify when applying the job.
- Proven experience as an Accessibility Tester or Accessibility Subject Matter Expert.
- Experience using Assistive Technology (e.g. screen readers, magnification tools, keyboard, etc.).
- Ability to document complex topics or ideas in simple terms.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and tools.
- Business skills for freelance work.
- Part-time commitment
- Independent contractor employment