Search Side-by-Side Evaluator – United States
||Search Engine Evaluation
More information about this job:
We are looking for 18+ year old tech-savvy individuals to evaluate search engine results. You will be tasked with completing side-by-side evaluation of two different results from a search engine for the same query. As part of the evaluation, you will need to determine what search engine provides the best experience according to the query intent. This position is ideal for students and individuals with a flexible schedule, you can work entirely from home, have a keen interest in technology and are an avid user of search engines.
• Conduct detailed analysis and evaluation of search engine results
• Provide feedback and ratings based on the evaluation
• Utilize rating guidelines to assess the quality of search results
• Current permanent residency in the US
• Native or fluent English speaker
• Access to stable Internet connection and a computer
• Familiarity with search engines and their usage
• A commitment to at least 10-15 hours per week (flexible schedule)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Analytical mind to evaluate search engine results for relevance and usefulness
Current pay is $0.60 USD per judgement. Expected time per judgment is 2 minutes (120 seconds) or less.
There are thousands of judgments available monthly and upwards of 4-5 hours of work per day when tasks are available.
High quality considered judgments in accordance with task instructions are required for continual access to the task.
This is an independent contractor position.